Havering Colleges was formed by the merger of Havering Sixth Form College with Havering College of Further & Higher Education and New City College on 1st August 2019.
Vision & Purpose
New City College exists to give our students a better future
To achieve this vision we will:
- Use the scale and strength of our group to drive educational excellence and innovation.
- Continue improving student outcomes and achievement. We will inspire and support every student, whatever their background, to maximise their potential within an environment of challenging targets.
- Support our staff to develop their skills and talents and look after their wellbeing.
- Make a positive impact on our local communities and the local economy by meeting the unique needs of all the areas in which we work, within a group structure.
- Have an influential position locally and nationally.
Education must enhance the progression, employment and life chances of those who study with us. This is our overarching purpose and intent.